Home Deliveries in California

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Skyjester, Aug 21, 2019.

1. According to Prop 64, passed by California voters in 2016:

“a local jurisdiction shall not prevent delivery of cannabis or cannabis products on public roads”.

So can someone please explain by what authority the few braindead counties in CA (including my own) have been allowed to ban home deliveries of cannabis? Disenfranchisement sucks.

2. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Perhaps if this were highlighted more often we wouldn't see such misconduct based in antiquated principles which only serve to hinder law abiding citizens from their own freedom of choice

3. I discovered a majority of people in my county voted against Prop 215. So never mind my comment about disenfranchisement, at least our stupid county government is properly representing our stupid electorate. The two options are to deal with the restrictions or move to another county. Economics will eventually take care of the problem, but it'll cost us county residents a fortune in price gouging until then.

4. I don't understand why companies have such huge problems with what people do in their free time as long as they aren't hurting anybody. Wtf

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app