Home alone

Discussion in 'General' started by hightimes420guy, Aug 18, 2012.

1. So the rents left for afew days and nobody can get me bud. This is kinda a rant, but anybody have any ideas? Also I'm 19 I can't get vodka and my guy who gets me it is outta town -.-.

2. News flash, you can go a few days being sober.

3. [quote name='"Blaze"']News flash, you can go a few days being sober.[/quote]

Obviously he has the open crib and tryna get shitted

4. Your parents might have a liquor bottle or two. Just make sure you leave em some cash or replace it

5. but...like...that's just your opinion man....

Op fill your idle sobriety with funny pictures from the internet....

[​IMG]

6. The kid from home alone is like a tweaker now or something

7. What a terrible idea for a movie

8. You have a "guy" that gets you vodka(fyi, there are many different types of liquor). You're 19 how do you not have any 21 year old friends?

9. start making all these weird cool funky homemade pieces in your spare time or use one of your life lines and call a friend and tell him to call more friends with his life lines until u got 30 people at your house and your blazed

10. [quote name='"Demiurge"']You have a "guy" that gets you vodka(fyi, there are many different types of liquor). You're 19 how do you not have any 21 year old friends?[/quote]

Yeah Ik there's more liquor then vodka, that's just what I like. And I do, except he's outta town. Most of my Friends are 18-20.

11. #11 hightimes420guy, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    [quote name='"itslaudy"']start making all these weird cool funky homemade pieces in your spare time or use one of your life lines and call a friend and tell him to call more friends with his life lines until u got 30 people at your house and your blazed[/quote]

Haha actually that's not so bad of a idea. Maybe not 30 people but hey, it might work.

EDIT: just wanted to say great idea man. Drank a couple beers and one of my friends had weed to sell me. So it all worked out. Then we played some hardcore airsoft outside with flashlights at night.