Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

......holy shit............

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FatJayz, Feb 15, 2013.

1. i just smoked a J with my friend, i asked him what the strain is and he said he dont know. so i smoked it with him and then i go home and take a small bong rip with the roach. now im sitting here 20 min. later tottally freaking out. this is the most intense high i've ever experienced. i've never been to this level of high before........panic attacks, auditory hallucinations, everything is tripping me out. im trembling and just all around having an really bad trip. holy shit, this has gotta be the strongest strain on earth.

2. You sure it was weed?

3. It's all in your head man.. You are freaking out because you are over thinking stuff. Just chill, relax and enjoy your high, not fear it.

4. Sounds like (unmentionable)

5. Lemmme take a hit

6. I'm so sorry but you're gonna die bro.

7. Toke up more. You'll feel better

8. ok. does the weed spark when you smoke it? if so, it is probably laced. don't freak out, just maybe don't smoke it anymore.

9. smoke more, its just really good weed. don't worry just chill

10. I've actually heard of that weed! It's called "Holy Shit I'm Freaking Out" weed! :rolls eyes:

11. what do you expect us to do about it

12. im better now lol i don't know what the hell that was! i'd ask him next time i see him but he probably won't know. i made a post earlier asking how i should spend my money and so i decided to just buy the full dub. so i rolled it with him and smoked it, it was about .5 maybe .6. we shared that and it whacked me out of the park!! now the effects are back to normal but i do have some head pain, i don't know why

13. i expect you to do what the fuck your doing right now! lol thanks for replying

14. Hey FatJayz, did you instantly get high (like 10-20 seconds it hits you really fast) or did it take 10 minutes to creep up on you? :D

15. lol it was instant, but i see what your getting at. I think he stuffed the joint full of hash, i've never smoked that before so i may have been extra blazed because of that

16. If you start feeling it after 5 minutes (typically how long it takes for me to FEEL high, not suspect). Maybe because you're new to it I don't know, but if you peaked your high around a minute you might have not smoked weed. :wave:

17. If it was an instantaneous type high it could of been synthetic.

18. stop making this kid thinking his weed was laced cus it was not this guy prob just started smoking weed and he smoked to much. .5 to .6 in a jay with only 1 friend is alot for a new smoker. ive been smoking for a year and i only take 2 hits of a jay or a pipe and im blasted. the first few times i smoked i used to freak out and think i was gona die and shit take it slow smoke about 2 hits and chill. :wave:

19. Yeah other harder drugs usually tend to hit you right away if it isn't a hallucinogenic