Holy Shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FreeYourSoul, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Just electrocuted myself. Twice. Didn't realized it shocked me the first time. I'm like, thaaafuuuukkkk? You know?

2. You high or what.

3. [quote name='"l James l"']You high or what.[/quote]

Off my fuckin' balls. Thank god for auto-correct lol. My head is singing everything I type in a robotic voice now it's soothing and calm and nice. ahhhhhhhh....

4. #4 Tosh., Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    emotionally unstable would be the words to describe this situation.

5. Third time is the charm man, stick a fork in an outlet and go to town

6. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Third time is the charm man, stick a fork in an outlet and go to town[/quote]

When I read your comment I couldn't remember what this was for haha. It was pretty fun though *stoned-laugh*. Maybe I'll try it again? Hmmmmeeeeeaaaaiiiiiiïįîíīì haha

7. The power in our house went off due to chronic thunderstorms. I smoked a joint and took a steaming hot shower. While the lights were off. Trippy and awesome as fuck.

8. did someone smoke their first joint?

9. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']did someone smoke their first joint?[/quote]

By far, no way haha I've had plenty. This was actually only from the extended roach of a joint, which had about 6cm of bud left in it! Just smoked so much within the past few days that I have had to just stop and couldn't smoke any for for that day. I was in mid-joint! :) :smoke:

10. [quote name='"FreeYourSoul"']The power in our house went off due to chronic thunderstorms. I smoked a joint and took a steaming hot shower. While the lights were off. Trippy and awesome as fuck.[/quote]

I see what you did there.

11. You should lick the wall outlet, rumors say that it taste like white chocolate souffle.

12. Hahaha fucking wierd i also electricuted myself yesterday while triying to fix my dryer, it went thru my middle finger, felt like my finger vibrating vigorously

13. U should try that while making love to your girl then, Shove that finger up her vagina so hard. :devious:

14. [quote name='"Thenewgrower42"']You should lick the wall outlet, rumors say that it taste like white chocolate souffle.[/quote]

[quote name='"davidtokehead"']Hahaha fucking wierd i also electricuted myself yesterday while triying to fix my dryer, it went thru my middle finger, felt like my finger vibrating vigorously[/quote]

I actually shocked myself last night before losing power! I took off the outlet plate and blabbed the bare outlets and their wiring lol. Obviously I was high off my ass hahaha

15. I was at home just playing on the computer and my mum asked me to unplug the electric fire. I go to pull the plug and its in the socket really tight, i managed to pull it halfway out. Then i decided to get a better grip on the plug to pull it out, i accidently touched two of the pins and i felt a jolt go right up my arm and i could not fucking let go. I was clamped onto that for like 20 seconds before i could let go, that fucker hurt but no burns or owt.