Holy Shit What's Up GC?!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by weed420, Jan 26, 2007.

1. what up bladez,
    it's been a month or so since i have last posted here i need to catch up on what's been going on here.

i've really missed this place how has everyone been doing?

anybody rootin for them bears in the super bowl:hello:

2. meh, it's all about the same, few more stickys, some posters gone, some new posters gainin more rep and posts. a few more thousand threads of macro bud shots.

same as it's always been. same place, different faces.

3. that about sums it up :D

for real where ya been man?

4. welcome back man. yeah i noticed too that really nothing changes when you're gone for awhile. people disapear, more people show up. the only big thing is theres alot more people that show up and do stupid shit and get banned

5. Yeah, like that guy that posted the pics of the dude with the two fish in his ass. that was fucking stupid. Welcome back, man. Hope you find it just as delightful as last time! ^_^

6. You have to take the good with the bad. The bad almost always outnumbers the good.

So some of the new people we're getting, which we're getting much more of obviously, are going to be great posters from the start and in the future, and probably stick around a long time. But we're going to get just that many more idiots and morons too...

Luckily, most of them seem to only stick around for a few months when they realize they're not welcome if they're going to act the way they do. Everyone is of course welcome here... but not everything.

Either way, welcome back to the City man. :D