Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy shit vaporizers can fuck you up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mgc1313, Nov 5, 2011.

1. I just got my new extreme q vaporizer and i fucking love it so far bud damm i didnt think a vaporizer would get me really fucked up since i always hear people complaining about them. I vaped a bag and took a couple of hits with the whip and damn after that i cant really remember shit. I was completely out of it and i think i even got too high which i never expected to happen.
    So do you guys feel like you can get pretty shit faced off a vape or is it just me?

2. the first couple times you vape you get fucked up, but it wont happen too often after the first initial times.

3. Not true at all...

4. :confused_2: I've owned my Volcano Vape for around 4 years now... I still get plenty ripped off it... EVERY BOWL

5. Good for you man, fuckin hit that extreme q man!!!

6. I never used a vaporizer. Damn good idea LOL

7. Fuck yeah. keep vaping bro.

:smoke:

8. dude, those who say vapes don't get you ripped, aren't vaping properly. my vape gets me right ripped every time.

9. Yeah every time I vape I'm blasted for the night, and some times even last until the next morning depending on the bud

10. Indeed they can. I miss that high. Time for a trip to Amsterdam to hit some volcano vapes :D

11. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']Good for you man, fuckin hit that extreme q man!!![/quote]

Haha yea getting blazed as fuck and still being healthy love it

12. I just bought a MFLB as my first vaporizer and have yet to use it, but I see people exhaling white gas in youtube videos. Is that normal? I thought with a vaporizer, you're not supposed to see anything in your exhale because I thought white exhale is a sign of combustion.

13. [quote name='"Biochemistry"']I just bought a MFLB as my first vaporizer and have yet to use it, but I see people exhaling white gas in youtube videos. Is that normal? I thought with a vaporizer, you're not supposed to see anything in your exhale because I thought white exhale is a sign of combustion.[/quote]

white exhale could be from combustion, but it is most likely vapor

according to magic flights website, if you can see vapor on exhale, then you are wasting it