holy shit!! there IS a god!!!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by smokerings, Jan 25, 2006.

1. he just asked me what I wanted! my answer depends on heaven and hell. what the fuck should I tell him??? he is giving me 6 days to answer, on the seventh, he will teake a rest. so yeah, what is a good answer to tell him? any help is very appreciated because, as you see, this is a very serious situation. pealse help!!

2. wtf are you talking about, I thought religion was the second worst problem of the world?

3. wtf? I am not talking about religion Lebowski. wtf?

god just asked me what I wanted. what the fuck do I say. help me out with any suggestions because I need all the help I can get to come up with an answer.

this is urgent. I only have 6 days. please help me out here!

p.s. I was the one who thought religion was one of the three biggest problems in the world, you are the one who disagreed.

4. tell god eternal happiness/joy or something like that

5. do you think he would know that I was lying?

6. just search your heart and decide where you want to be. heaven or hell? be honest n'soforth.

7. well I only have 5 and a half days left. I cannot do any serious soul searching in that time. I need the answer that will satisfy god. and I need it now (or at least within 5 days)!!! imagine yourselves in my position, what the fuck would you do?!?! this is very urgent. thank you in advance, but tell me what to say!!!

okay so basically this is what was said just so I shed some more light on my situation so you all may better understand how to help me:

god: *appears*
    me: *startled*
    god: tell me what you want after six days, and I will tell you if you are worthy of heaven or hell.
    me: oh my god!
    god: yes?
    me: well, uhh what doth thou meaneth, oh lord?
    god: do not talk like that
    me: sorry
    god: you are forgiven
    me: what do you mean?
    god: you must tell me after six days what it is you want. your answer to this will prove to me if it is heaven or hell you should be destined for.
    god: *dissapears*
    me: holy shit!! there IS a god!!!

now, please, does anybody have any suggestions? I am trying my best but it is god I must answer so I want to make sure I give him the perfect answer. what should I tell god I want???

8. Peace on earth?

9. are you trippin?

10. tell god that you want to watch family matters all day every day until you shit in your denim

11. what does god look like?

12. Behold! in all his glory.
    [​IMG]

13. naw no way he'd know, God is too stoned to know whats going on :smoke:

EDIT: haha Colonel, that is the image that popped into my mind too

14. god looks like everything.

I will pass on the shit my denim answer, but thanks for the suggestion. that is not what I want.

peace on earth is a good answer, because I would like to see that, but now that I know there's a heaven I don't really give a shit about the earth anymore.

also, there are so many sins. how can I answer his question without being a sinner? if I tell him what I want, will I not be acting selffish and gluttonous?

15. OH DEAR GOOOOOD!!!!!!

I AM FUCKED!!!!!!!

ok maybe satan can help me out. bring me a bunch of christians.

16. Tell him you would like the infinite knowledge of the universe. Tell him you want to be him, and that you have all his albums.

17. Okay enough of this, what's the point you're trying to make here?

18. point is he was stoned when he made it, not sure why its still going haha

damn andy u got a lot of rep for only bein here a month

19. ok your acting like a idiot,

20. i thought it was going pretty philosophically