holy shit people are crazy!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefdubleblunt, Sep 19, 2004.

1. WHAT THE FUCK?????....me and my friend smoke this J and were chillin.......i got the munchies and wer goin to town.........we get to the food shop........so wer standin in line payin.......this lady gets circled by a car.....5 dudes get out with fuckin baseball bats....and they beat her fuckin brains in!!!!!!!!!........ it was so fuckin crazy..........there were so many cops and shit everywhere i was buggin out..........

2. Dude they beat the lady up?...that's crazy...was this like an old lady?

3. it was a younger woman about 25 i guess.........there are sirens goin right now im mad paranoid............

4. Damn, thats crazy.

What part of NY you from?

5. fuckin insane shit.

6. why didn't you help her out? you panzy... :p

j/k

7. yonkers.......and what happend was these 5 guys come out and then out of nowhere 8 other dudes come out and there is a fuckin brawl in the parkin lot..........sick shit.......

8. thats insaine!!! im new to this site, and i was wondering if anyone had any pointers???

9. welcome to the city, dont be an asshole. be a stoner :smoke:

man yeah she must have had it comin to her

10. lol was that lady on crack or sum shit. If so I would have beaten her ass to... Strictly Buds!!!

11. Call me old fashioned but you should never hit a lady, ever.

If a few guys ganged up on a lady I would definetely lend a fist for her.

12. why the fuck not? you'd hit a guy, what's the fucking difference? should our legal systems be the same way, being lenient to women just because of what they are? that's a fuckin sexist statement..

13. same here man i wouldnt lend a fist though id lend the 9 mm i keep at my hip at all times except at school and the baseball bat and butterfly knife in my backpack cuz that is the lowest bullshit ive ever heard and i wouldnt ever stand for it

14. i think only americains are crazy lol

those shit only happens in USA and only them carry guns and bats when they hang out and only them have to..

15. She must have pissed somebody off but that doesn't mean she had it coming to her. Suppose she had been raped and went to the police, then the guys friends jumped her. This just happened to my friend. I know it's a longshot, but I'm merely pointing out that just cause she pissed someone off doesn't mean she had anything coming to her, especially if it's five guys with baseball bats.

16. Americans are fucking crazy, here in canada if someone has beef, they settle it with an old fashioned fist fight followed by a round of beer. Guns and baseball bats are for the weak.

17. Yea, cause we don't have fist fights in the US :rolleyes:

18. pass me what you were smokin :smoking:

but seriously. thats fucked. i saw some mexican beating up his gf in a bathroom last week :(

19. Hahaha all sarcasm aside can you explain to me why america has the most deaths by gun in the entire world??? 11000 deaths a year. What does canada have, 170 or somthing like that.