Holy Shit My Dad's Funny

Discussion in 'General' started by Kurdt Cobain, Feb 14, 2012.

1. #1 Kurdt Cobain, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    He just bought me a new fancy bowl,knowing I've been away from my regular smoking daily "patterns".

I've been on something else keeping me unproductive.He's hinting at something lmao

I never even tlked directly about myself and use of bud,I just talked to him(and he agreed) about my views on the drug laws,how prohibition doesn't remove demand-maybe even heightens it,other countries policies that brought them success,the number of non violent drug users that were caught and now make up a huge population of our jails,ect

Its a very cool with an orange "pipe stem" and white bowl with curved white lines.It also has a cool blue flower top looking design.Very common looking yet still cool.:hello:

I have to say this is a weird thing for me,I assumed for a long time he probably knew (only my mom knows but she keeps her mouth shut cuz I keep her own few secrets) but the reality is,unmentionable things from his past really effected his ability to smell ANYTHING,and I've always removed all proof.

It seems like I should burn a few Floyd albums and approach to see if he wants to smoke some bud with me.Only it's gonna take so long fr me to get a good connect gain and I want to impress him with the weed I share.It's just I've been out of the scene and not talking to those friends in a while...

If you guys did read thank you.

2. I didn't get the punchline...

3. Cool story, Kurdt.

4. Blaze daddio uppp.

5. I don't get it. Why were you away from your "regular smoking pattern" for so long that you lost all your connects and what not?
    You don't have any friends who smoke dank to score from?

6. #7 Kurdt Cobain, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    I can't say because of the rules but just guess man,kurt is my username.Layne Staley is on my sig,I signed up on this site in a horrible time of my life dude... i hate shots tho from the doctor like vacines eh?!?!

Ive been a "shut in" almost producing this album along with my step away from dank.The concept has been changing all the time.In this time I lost all my fake friends,my two real bestfriends happen to not smoke....so yeh im just gonna have a hard time finding the bud again.

I mean in all honesty,I could spot a shitty street dealer in high school but fuck that shitty swag you know?:D