HOLY SHIT just got searched by cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The GZA, Feb 12, 2011.

1. okay so me two friends were waiting for another friend to pick us up for a burn ride

this cop rolls up asks us what we re doin n shit ( i was calm as shit, nothin on me thank god)

friend A has a gram and friend T has a fucking quarter

we all got searched cause none of us had any i.d. and it was past curfew

I got searched first all i had was my ipod, phone, and eyedrops lol

next up was friend T... Thats when shit hit the fan

first he tried to refuse to be searched sayin he was gettin harrassed an shit

but that didnt fly and he had to tell him he had cannibus on him cop pulls the quarter bag out his pocket and he was shakin like a leaf dude

firend A threw his bag on the ground an stepped on it, straight up genius cop never found it

after i got searched he picked up the bag and gave it to me :smoke:

not the cop my friend gave it to me lol

but i had to call my dad to pick me up

when I called him i said "can you pick me up, I got stopped by the cops"

he thought I said "i don't wanna get stopped by the cops"

my dad had been drinkin and he took my moms car with a broken head light

so he almost got fucked over too

but friend T is fucked feel kinda bad for him but ive only chilled with him a few times

2. [​IMG]

3. Some places around me have a curfew for everyone, one for under 21 and one for 17.

So he could be from age 17 to age 90.

4. 19 bruh no i.d. on me

5. not in america

6. illegal to drive without ur license on u here

7. Who has curfews for everyone?:confused:

Thats fucked up

8. it is fucked up, it started like 5 years back, but you wanna know the most fucked up part....

CURFEW IS 10:30!!!! WTF

9. I didnt mean EVERYONE, my bad. I meant everyone from under 21 to under 17. 2 differnt curfews.

under 21 is I think like 4am

17 and older is no street curfew (walking biking etc) but a 2am road curfew.

10. tell your friend next time dont be a smart ass just simply say "I do not consent to searches"

11. DUDE THATS LITTERLY WHAT HE SAID, cop said he had to search him to make sure he didn't have an i.d

12. You scared me a bit...

13. A lot of smaller towns do. Not everyone though, more like everyone under 21, or under 18, or 17, depends on the rules.

They could never do that in NYC, they would need a million police just to enforce that rule.

14. Where I live, there is NO curfew no matter what your age is.

15. Well NYC isn't exactly a small town :smoke:

16. in my town im pretty sure its probable cause if you dont have ID
    even walking

17. #17 Carl Weathers, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
    Where the fuck do you live lol. Sucks to be you, sounds like you need a revolution. Overthrow the fascists and their 10:30pm bedtime!

Why do you need to have papers on you at all? Sounds like you're living in an oppressive place.

[​IMG]

18. I know what that's like. One time I was in a town right down the road from mine, and they have a 9:30 curfew :eek:

Well, needless to say I had no idea. I mean, whatthefuck?

Cop rolls up, checks our I.D's (luckily, everyone else had their ID, and I had a piece of shit sherrif's I.D) and it was all good. But good god, who gives a fuck? Cops startin' to be like parents haha. I thought I left those rules behind when I moved out.

19. where the hell u live that thers a curfew for adults

20. Why the hell didn't you have your ID's...