HOLY SHIT. Jeff Spicoli was played by...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by trisikad, Dec 6, 2010.

1. SEAN PENN???

I just finished watching the movie, and the credits roll....

I'm like.

SEAN PENN???

Hahaha... I never even noticed the whole time I was watching the movie.
    and only realized when the credits rolled....
    hahahahahaha

2. but... that's like saying you had no idea that Al Pacino was Scarface; or that O.J. was guilty; or that Glenn Beck is a shit-bag; or that Lance Bass is gay.

It's supposed to be common knowledge man!

3. Hey now... the glove didn't fit.

4. Despite that, he's currently serving 33 years with a chance of parole in 7 years.

5. thats like saying you didnt know the sun was yellow...

6. thats like saying you didnt know my dick was 8 inches...

7. that's odd because the Sun is actually white? It's only when light from the Sun passes through the Earth‘s atmosphere that in changes in color, from white, to the yellow we see here on Earth.

8. i fucking KNEW someone was gonna say that. lol.

9. where have u been the last 25 years,,,, oh wait the Philippines

10. haha yeah, I haven't seen the movie ever.

11. i watched it last night good movie

12. someone is high :smoke:

13. I had a similar moment when I saw Danny Devito's name in the credits of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

14. "you guys had shirts on when you came in here"
    "well somethin mustv happened to em man hahaha"

fucking love that movie

15. No Shirt
    No Shoes
    No Dice!

16. First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.