Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy shit! It all matches up!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Unknown, Jul 2, 2002.

1. What's the difference between Micheal Jackson and Neil Armstrong?...

Neil Armstrong walked on the moon...

...Micheal jackson likes to buttfuck little boys

2. HA! you thought i was gonna involve moon walking didn't ya!.......lol LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. hahaha..very tasteful nubbin...HAHAH..funny too :D

4. hahaha right on.

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! toooo late... too much to say about this thread!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaargh

Christians... Hypocrits. always have been. to many contradictions in bible. they don't respect half of it. only pay attention to what they want to.

First page of bible. "i have given u all the plants to use!"... oh just spotted that that one is already there...And the Earth brought forth grass and herb-yielding seed after its kind and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed after its kind and: and God saw that it was good." Genesis: Chapter 1: Verse 12 (King James Version of the Bible, unless noted). It changes from version to version. u should all remember these so next time a bible basher comes round u can point them out to the fool.

Unknown said... "Okay, Bob Marley is always praising god right? Furthermore, he's always smoking pot, so he must know something we don't! "

huh? why do those two points make u conclude that he know's something we don't??? i don't follow your logic there, mainly because the logic is highly flawed. however, it could be said that everyone knows something that someone else doesn't know. unknown... i'd expect this kind of thinking from a christian... no wonder christians are confused and think they need guidance... expecially in catholosism.

Digit is always going on about higher consciousness from both inner and outer space right? furthermore he's always smoking pot, so he must know something we don't!

see?

Quality Jokes cradle & Nubbin.

y'know if u spread a little bit of treetoad poison on some skins, make a spliff and smoke it u will trip. b careful if u try this... u don't want to even touch the stuff before it's incinerated because it is very poisonous.

I'm sure i had a couple of other points to make but have forgotten them in my haste.

Digit

6. yeah..what he said!!.....santa claus, and the easter bunny are the devil...ask, and i shall proclaim :D..otherwise you dont want to hear my rantings

7. Reminds me of my brother's shirt that reads "I like the pope, the pope smokes dope". It depicted the Pope smoking a joint.

8. I really shouldnt be on this board right now, too much temptation to go chop down my one and only weed plant that is still only 2 inches tall, :sigh: maybe in a few months...