holy shit i need fucking help! suicide threat

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by procommunism, May 6, 2012.

1. #1 procommunism, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    ok i got really drunk and this crazy girl just showed up at my house when i told her i couldnt hangout.. but anyways i guess she lost her virginity to me.. i told her i dont wana date her and i just want to be friends but now shes telling me shes gonna kill her self.. what the fuck do i do? ive been telling her not to and sht but shes fucking crazy

2. Let the cycle take its course my son.

3. ya dude idk my sister did this same shit and took about 40 kolonipin and drank a cpl bottles of wine.. i think its a way for them to control you and when they kill themselves well thats just pretty dumb

4. maybe she's like really lonely and shit who knows id just be nice to her and maybe hang out once in a while or something kinda be a loser so she doesn't wanna hang with you ya feel me?

5. here's what you do. this plan is fool proof:

1. Agree to go on a date
    2. Make reservations at the fanciest restaurant in town for 1/2 before close
    3. Wear a bear skin coat to the date and refuse to take it off
    4. When the food arrives promptly start stuffing it in your shirts and pants
    5. Complain to the waiter that the food sucks and cause a huge scene
    6. Dine and Dash
    7. Ask her when she wants to see you again. She'll say never.

This will work, unless she also happens to wear a bearskin coat to the date. In that case, abandon the plan.

6. i've had girls back in high school try to pull this shit, they never follow through, and even if they are serious they need more help than you can give them. Call the cops or some responsible adults (her parents) if you're really concerned she might try to hurt herself.

7. you guess she lost her virginity to you? do you not remember? alzheimers bro?

i would just let the bitch do it if she wants to. like ok...i dont care about you so i really see no point in trying to save your life just b/c your being an immature little bitch and threatening to kill yourself.

hey, if a chick ever did this to me, i'd tell her to go do it if shes really that serious, or else to grow the fuck up and mature a bit. then i'd slam the door and retreat to my tv room where ill smoke a bowl and relax.

8. I have absolutely no respect and feel no remorse for "crazy bitches" if they are told something straight up but refuse to accept it.. Fuck'em.

If they go bat shit and start spouting nonsense like "ill kill my self if you wont be with me" then I have but one piece of advice. Let them, If they want to act stupid for attention then theyre not worth yours.

9. Just curious, what made you bump this thread?

10. This bitch die yet?

11. See what she says.

12. I doubt she's serious and if she is it's not really your problem. That being said I still think the right thing to do is assess whether or not you think she's serious and if she is to contact some people who can give her the help she needs because a life is important.

13. ^^ vagina juices leaking...
    fuck that bitch.

14. tell her your values on sex

15. I'm so high I think this might just work...

16. Cold bitch..

17. Call her parents and tell them you are worried about her mental health. :cool:

18. do something even crazier bro.

start crying and tell her its because you have a poo fetish and cant get hard and maybe she will leave you.....

also this thread is from may 2012, op probably solved problem by now, or someone is dead....

19. Omg....haha