Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy Mother of Fuck it Worked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LittleToker, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Just because something doesn't necessarily make sense to you doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense to another. Like I said, it's been a weird food thing of mine since before I was old enough to even consciously decide what I did/did not like. The smell, the wetness, the slurpy sounds people make when they eat it, and the taste all combine to produce psychological and physical revulsion in me. Sorry if you don't get it, but that's just the way it is.

2. i must say... thats pretty epic.

3. It's not something I would recommend. I was testing my boundries back then to see how in control I could be and I thought when am I ever going to get this chance again:eek:. Never went bad on me just the horrible feeling of grinding my teeth constantly and no control over it.

Good luck with the blending experiments. Make some power mango shakes with 2 or 3 in them and then smoke see how it hits ya!

4. Whyziez is your jaw wired shut for six weeks?

5. It's all in the mind. Especially when you are craving something that you just can't have in conventional ways.

6. Looooong story but to summarize. I had some pretty major jaw surgery a couple weeks ago. Broke my upper and lower jaw and chin and moved shit around. Intentionally broken in 5 places, broke accidentally in 3 more. Surgery that was supposed to be e6-8 hours ended up lasting almost 14.

7. Damn sounds intense. You get in a fight or somethin?

8. Sounds more like corrective Jaw alignment to me. Maybe the need was because of a fight or accident but 1 thing is for sure they will have a great smile after the wires come off.

9. Take fish oil tab and u will lose all munchies.

10. WhiteLighter has it right. Orthognathic surgery, or for normal human beings, corrective jaw surgery. I had poorly aligned jaws that caused some aesthetic problems, but more importantly it cause arthritis and bone degeneration from pressure on my joint caused by a poor bite. I'm 19 and have the TM joints of an arthritic 70 year old. No fun. But the bud helps the pain better than the Rx crap they give me.

11. Really? I've never heard of doing this. Sounds interesting though.