Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy Mother of Fuck it Worked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LittleToker, Aug 8, 2011.

1. So I had the munchies reaaaaalllllly badly, but if it isn't liquid it's not going in my stomach. I'm sick of shakes and liquid meal replacement, and let's be honest - when is the last time a drink cured your munchies? So I threw some pizza in a blender. Lo and behold IT WORKED. Mind = blown. Munchies gods = satisfied

2. Wait...You can't eat solid food?

3. Pics or it didn't happen

4. That's not something to be proud of. In fact it's pretty fucking disgusting.

5. If you were my roommate and that was my blender i would be pissed. But your not and it wasn't. So cool :smoke:

6. 1 time my friend put a whole happy meal in a blender, soda and all, and drank that shit for 15$.

7. Dude, my jaw is wired shut for six weeks. I'd like to see you try to go through this shit.

8. Put a fuck load of fruit in the blender. Like strawberries blueberries raspberries banana kiwi some yogurt and milk.

And did you mix water with pizza or something I can't see it becoming drinkable from just blending it.

9. Drink Malt Liquor.

10. It's like that moment when...

[​IMG]

11. #11 LittleToker, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    Hahaha, it's pizza, not gravel. Washes out with soap and water just as easily as anything else

I will post pics next time I do it if you really want, but trust me when I say it ain't pretty.

As weird as it sounds I DETEST fruit. I have since I was an infant. *shrug* Like I mean it flat our repulses me. And I added a bit of water and pizza sauce to make it liquid enough.

12. Thanks for my nightly barf session.

13. I went through that a long time ago. I blended all kinds of stuff to take away the "shakes" blah. Pizza, Home made Ravioli, Big mac's among other things. I would have shakes in between though.

Now think about this........ It was during the height of my LUCY phase in life and I flew with her 3 times while I was wired shut. Those were some crazy days. Being wired while being wired.

Make sure you brushh and rinse the best you can!!!!!

14. make a fruit juice with
    strawberries,bananas,papaya,orange juice(from an orange)

15. She's mad fun to chill with, but I'm honestly scared of her in this state. I feel like I'd bug out

16. Arizona Grapeade fills me up.

17. Well in that case I apologize for instantly being a douche. Just half the stuff I see on this site is bullcrap where people are trying to be funny. In that case blend on brother, blend on.

Just wondering what the hell did you blend it with to make it drinkable?

18. Instant forgiven lol. Added a tiny bit of water and some extra tomato sauce

19. you hate fruit so a pizza shake is more appetizing to you how???

20. wtf thats crazy