HOLY INFORMATION

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by ChillyWilly5, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Over the last 4-5 days I have tried to read as much as I can on this forum regarding Organic practices.  There is so much information, some overwhelming, all interesting.  From what I gather not everyone swears by one thing like the synthetic users mainly do.  I take away that all of you guys definitely agree on one thing, the more beneficial microbial life, the better.  There seems to be way more trial and error with Organics (which I like).  Makes it fun. 

2. O yea! Jus keep at it. It's at the point I can't not read somethin. I have to learn somethin everyday..

3. #3 DoodleBug, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    Chilly, you're already in a hobby where everyone that is also in the hobby is pretty much "unique" so-to-speak. Us medicators are different than non-medicators.IMO when one makes a mental transition from 'just growing a plant via part-A, part-B, "flush, flush, flush", part-A, part-B' routine for example, to one of creating your own compost, vermicompost, sourcing rabbit scat, and growing fungi and bacteria in a jar so you can add them to your mixes, etc, etc, et. al., then I guarantee you that that at some point you will become not only a better chlorophyll manager for your medical needs but you will also begin to look at life in general a bit differently than a part-A, part-B mindset person. At some point you might even begin to feel sorry for all the flowers and shrubs in public areas because you know they're being slowly murdered with 10-10-10 by an uncaring caretaker.

Organics is cool, kewl, and kew-kew-kewl on every level there is that the mind can conjure up. :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:... no shit.  :smoking: