Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

holy fucking waterfall bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overdosee, Jan 27, 2013.

1. so i just tried a waterfall first time like 5 minuets ago.

i only took one hit of some trainwreck

didnt really feel anything after i took a hit . . .

then i log into grasscity . . .

im pretty blown now

2. Best way to smoke:)

3. 1. Go take another.

2. And then another.

3. AAAAANNNNDDDD then another.

4. Repeat.

4. omfgggggg i fucking laughed at this :laughing:\t:laughing:\t:laughing:\t:laughing:\t:laughing:\t

tonight am definetely gonna take 3-4 hits straight to the dome :smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. Waterfalls are the primary way my friends and I have been smoking since we discovered them. One or two and you're entirely set to go depending on tolerance.

6. yeah i can tell ima be saving so much bud from this watefall bong :smoking:

1 waterfolll bong hit nis equivalent to one bowl out my pype

7. A regular bong works better in my experience since the smoke is water cooled, and no ash is floating loose in the smoke, or any of that.

Takes the harshness away completely, and you get the same hit as from a waterfall.

8. I loved waterfalls. i could pack 1-2 small chillums full and be completely blown. In order to get that blown with a bong id have to pack my PHX honeycomb bowl all the way which was equivalent to 5-6 chillums worth or trees

9. Plan on doing this tuesday...