Holy fuck.

Discussion in 'General' started by Liveandletlistn, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Haha, I am never so glad that I was bad at guessing as I am!! What I thought was a half-o was actually 38.5gs!!! Woo!

2. i'm confused. Did you not know what you were getting before you go it. or did you harvest some and you had more than you thought.

3. Wow man I'm usually really good at eyein out bud always within a gram, but you were way fucking off. :laughing:

4. A buddy grows it and gives me a bag whenever I run out, turns out the bag is around 3 ounces lmao

5. 38 grams is not 3 ounces

learn2math

6. An ounce is roughly 28g...So how is that almost 3 ounces if you said you got 38g?

Just sayin'... :confused:

7. [quote name='"Liveandletlistn"']A buddy grows it and gives me a bag whenever I run out, turns out the bag is around 3 ounces lmao[/quote]

39 grams is like less than half of 3 ounces..

8. So first you thought that 38 looked like a half ounce?
    ....and now you think that 38 grams is 3 ounces?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

9. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']So first you thought that 38 looked like a half ounce?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!![/quote]

Inb4 OP is 15

10. 38grams is 3 ounces... =o

are you sure he is growing weed?

11. OP's High!

12. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']So first you thought that 38 looked like a half ounce?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!![/quote]

Damn that's fucking funny bro

13. america failed at the metric system once again

14. You guys....Lol I meant the bag started out as 3 ounces, right now I have 38.5gs

15. holy shit, how fast did you smoke that extra ounce!?

16. I got the 3 ounce bag 8 days ago I think. It is now at 38.5gs lol

17. Hey, when you have access to unlimited, free, good weed...Why not smoke an Oz and a Quarter in 8 days :D