Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy fuck ;o

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guitarkidv1, May 16, 2011.

1. Touche, for I did not know that. I wouldn't get a medical marijuana card even though it makes it so much easier. But if it breaks, you're out of a lot of money.

2. LOL, child abuse? How is smoking marijuana abusive? It's not harmful. 0 deaths, impossible to overdose from, and non-toxic.

3. Wow thats some mad butane he's inhaling there, videos like this aren't getting us closer to Decrim/legalization.

4. Agreed, when people involved in the medical marijuana industry (I'm assuming the person who said he runs his own dispensaries is correct) turn around and make videos that make a mockery of the whole system by blatantly abusing marijuana that they obtain legally...why would legislators think it would be responsible to legalize the whole pooch? Personally, I live in a state that will never get medical marijuana, legalization hinges on federal decision (read: senators in my state are far too conservative to decriminalize/ implement medical marijuana) and dumbass "legends" such as the guy in the OP video set the marijuana community back years with their stupid fucking videos and (subsequent) arrests.

If we truly want legalization, shit like this has to stop. Everyone knows the term "medical marijuana" is largely a fallacy...so why don't we show some sort of responsibility and accountability and let those who need medical marijuana use it for its intentions and keep pushing the good qualities of marijuana on our legislators so they see we're not a bunch of stoned out bums abusing a mind altering substance like the guy in the OP video?

5. #65 Zenghrila, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011

Declaring everything on the internet as public domain is not a good legal call, Mr Officer. :rolleyes:

Edit: Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYWBS6nEjbM @ 1:46

6. No way man, anything published on the internet can be viewed by anyone...you just have to know how to get to it. A very large portion of the internet is indeed public domain.

7. A part of it is, yes. The majority is not.

You can't claim that just 'cos you uploaded a Star Wars film to YouTube that is becomes public domain, for example.

8. No, because that was not public domain to begin with. One (except for George Lucas) does not own the intellectual property rights to Star Wars. Uploading something you do not own the rights to is an illegal act in the first place. So no, illegally pirated material is not necessarily public domain...as much as people try to work outside the law to make it so. That is the point of contention regarding piracy.

However, a lot of material on the internet (most of youtube, excluding things such as music and music videos uploaded by record companies, etc.) is public domain because no one owns the intellectual property rights to it. This applies to a lot of shit, like blogs, forums, etc. A brownie recipe you find on this website is public domain unless copied out of a marijuana cookbook, because no one is going to cling too tightly to their intellectual claim on that recipe because it draws unwanted attention. You see what I mean...

To tie this post in to the thread...making videos of yourself (or anyone for that matter) doing illegal drugs and then uploading them to the internet is fucking dumb. Anyone can see it, the police, the government, employers, your grandmother...etc. I don't know why anyone does it. I like to keep my illegal drug use behind closed doors.

9. I do not disagree with that.

However, the afore-mentioned Mr Officer has another opinion... and he's the one supposed to be enforcing the law! :eek:

Not so, sir. Not so, at all.

Simply appearing in a blog does not making something public domain at all.

Open to IP theft & public scrutiny, yes... but public domain, no.

Indeed its is. :)

10. at the end of the video, it says his 17 year old brother was put into foster care...

this world pisses me off so much...

11. all of you shutup. I didn't make this thread to get hate spammed on here... chill out.

12. papers tear.

13. Did you watch the whole video? That wasn't the reason for the child abuse charge. The father was keeping the kid out of school and "home-schooling" him.

14. Hmm I take it you don't watch South Park...