holy fuck!#$% almost burned down my HOUSE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dogoncouch, Mar 12, 2009.

1. i smoked 2 bowls and i went out for a cigg in my garage. i did not realize i was ashing on a gas tank! it exploded into flames i tried to put it out with water (seemed like a good idea) it made it worse. i put a towel over it and it would not go out. my dog started barking and my dad ran into the garage. he used a fire extinguisher to put it out. my dad said he was going to deal with me in the morning and i am scared as shit right now. this is like the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. but my parents are ok with me smoking. so not in the house. but i think i am going to have to go to rehab or some shit to quit. this is so fucked up i was going to do homework but i am too shakin up to do it right now. god damn wtf i cant believe this just happened

2. man thats hillarious/horrible! dont go to rehab for weed thats just dumb! +rep for not dieing

3. my parents dont want to send me to rehab but they caught me dealing. so they want me to quit pot but they dont care about cigarettes. i hope my dad didn't thing i was high

4. While marijuana is a very "relaxed" drug, the fact remains that it is a drug. Some people forget this little fact. And some people can become dependent on being in that altered state of mind. Rehab is necessary for some people, even if weed is their drug of choice.

But bare in mind, that if you go to rehab for weed you will see that you, yourself have the ability to kick the habit of getting high off weed because you'll see the crackheads, coke fiends, heroin addicts in there that truly, truly are addicted and need their drugs to stay sane.