Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hollands Hope

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mbleezy, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Well i just got hooked up with some hollands hope from this cool dude i just meet. This shit is sweet! Its a happy high that just makes you chill at the same time. What do you guys this about this strain?

2. Personally never heard of this strain. Got pics? Hows the smell? Price? How much did you get? I thought this thread as going to be about Holland... Also did you get it straight from the grower/guy who gets next/next guy?:smoking:

3. got it straight from the grower, its mixed, and it was 20 a g. The taste is nice. look it up on google
    :smoking:

4. $20 a gram straight from the grower? Sounds like an asshole.

5. Just checked it out man. The stuff on google looks pretty tasty. At 20/g straight from the grower this shit had better be nice.

6. got pics?

7. Well i got my phone but i cannot connect it to the comp. But i went half in on a blunt, than he gave me a free gram... i never said that i bought it for 20/g. This dude was real cool.
    It has lots of hairs, real forest green, smells like real fresh outdoors.

8. Sounds like a killer man!

9. #9 Foar twenti, Oct 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2008

KLOLWHUT? Seriously man I gotta get some of that shit.

oh wait now I see what you're saying.

10. You did say it was 20 a gram so I guesss you just didnt buy any

11. no the second poster asked the price that the guy charged and i told him 20/g. Anyway yeah it was pretty sweet, and my fingers are still sticky! :smoke:

12. Yes!! The yield the flowers and the tops are strong one puff and you know it.
    The only negative point it is harsh on the throat.
    Regards,
    Atkin.