Holes And Wrinkly Leaves Dont Know The Problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ganjfarmer7, May 31, 2013.

1. I currently have five plants going right now a month old and all are healthy as can be except one has very wrinkled leaves with some holes in it as well. The rest of the plant is very strong and I don't know if the holes are from something eating it or not.
    I know it can't be from ph or nutes because all the plants have the same soil and I water them together as needed. The rest are healthy as can be

2. I would post pictures but quite honestly with this new version idk how on my iPhone

3. Here are the pics

Attached Files:

4. We need all the info on your grow including: 

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone. 

If there is leaf discoloration please TAKE PICTURES WITH ALL GROW LIGHTS OFF, ESPECIALLY HPS & LED's. Taking pictures and taking them with lights off, allows us to see what the leaf discoloration looks like.

5. The soil is fox farm ocean forest and the strain is sour diesel but I know it can't be ph or npk because I treat all 5 of my plants the same and this is the only one looking sick. I'm just using the sun as a light source putting them on my roof every morning they get around 5 hours of direct sunlight. The plant looked a little weak and scraggly compared to the others to start off but that could jus be from a weak seed.

I'm pretty confused about how eaten up it is also since its the only one that's anywhere near that severe and they are all next to each other

6. What is the ph of the run-off of that plant?

7. I have to say that plant looks perdy burnt. If you didn't cut that FFOF mix, it is def to hot for that young'n. 

8. Please copy and paste then fill out so I can have a better idea what your parameters are.

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

9. pH problems can manifest it self in many different ways. Anywhere from: nutrient deficiencies to over fertilization and leaf burn. The key to telling which you have is, knowing your run off pH.

10. I don't have a ph tester right now. Could it be ph even if the other 4 are in the same soil and get the same water?

11. Alright thanks I ordered the ph scale. Do you think the holes are from that or you think that's something eating it?