Hole in the bottom of my bowl.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by golfwang, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I bought a bowl about two weeks ago. It's small, with green tint, and it has water inside it with green dye.

Somehow there is a hole at the bottom under where the actual bowl is, that doesn't effect smoking, but water and whatever is leaking all over every time i put that side down.

How can I fix this???

2. That hole is leaking the fluid shit that is in your pipe. Usually those things have a rubber stopper or something.

Fuck those things though

3. Glue the hole with epoxy

4. I'm gonna try super glue and clay. I'm one of those macgyver type people.

5. or just skip that and use epoxy, i think it would work and look alot better

6. Oh there's a hole in the bottom of my bowl, oh there's a hole in the bottom of my bowl

oh there's a hole, there's a hole, there's a hole in the bottom of my bowl! :confused:

7. is it the carb?

8. why not just let it drain out and be done with it. Or just give it to a buddy and pick up something that will last.

9. drain it, clean it good. now you have a nice clear bowl, not some green liquid you could be inhaling... jus my opinion

10. #10 Shatterdroor, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    ya man you gotta seal that bittch back up b4 too much fluid leaves. personally i had one in like 9th grade and now im 24 and i can honestly say i loved mine , it was orange fluid with metal specks so wen it sat it jst looked like oj but wen u shook it , it got all silvery and shit. then unfortunately i fucked with that lil cork thing and it broke on me so i kidna sealed it will just super glue and it never sealed right so i emptied it and it looked like shit still i shattered it

11. Just get a regular glass one, rather than a liquid filled one.

The liquid ones are a nice idea, but not really worth it. Everyone i've known to have one experiences the liquid leakage at one point during ownership.