Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding your breath AFTER you finish smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The3rdNipple, May 23, 2011.

1. So recently I have discovered something new, I don't remember how but I just did. After I finished smoking out of a bong, I took a few breaths then inhaled a deep breath and held it and looked up at the ceiling. Once I started feeling dizzy and my vision started to get buzzy I exhaled and sat down and noticed that it's one of the most EXTREME highs I have ever gotten. Too bad this only lasts for less than a minute.

I'm guessing it's lack of oxygen + high. It's probably bad for you but it's fun as hell... has anyone else tried this?

2. yeah dude, autoerotic asphyxiation is all the rage

3. Lol I did this once and passed out, haven't tried it since. Was standing there, exhaled and my eyes started to fade to dark...I was like "fuck" then hit the hardwood.

4. I wonder how many people have tried this since reading it, and are now passed out on their keyboards..lol

5. @Alex: dude... you're scaring me, I don't know if I should try it again.
    @dub5ack: how do you know you passed out? because I THINK I did, I'm not sure. I only remember laying on the floor, then I realized I was so I quickly got up and my head started to hurt like a bitch & now I have a bruise on my lower back sides.

6. Preeeeeety sure this kills braincells, you are depriving your brain of oxygen so you get dizzy and shit. Bad for you man, its like those elevators or dreamcatchers where you deprive yourself of oxygen.

7. Friends I was with told me what all went down. I also had a bump on my head from hitting the floor.