Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Easy_Skanking, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Wuddup

So I've only been smoking a short while now, so what I tend to do when I take a pull is I hold the smoke in my mouth a couple seconds for it to cool, then I breathe in and take in some air with the smoke.

I smoked the last quarter of a joint just now and it was (naturally) hotter smoke, but I still only held it in my mouth a short while before I breathed in.

Now I got just as big a buzz as I did when I smoked the first three quarters.

So I guess I'm asking: Cooling the smoke before inhaling, and/or breathing in air with the smoke reduce the high from a joint?

2. I dont see how it could possibly reduce the thc.

The last bit of a joint or blunt will always be stronger. It's resinated from all the weed burned before it.

3. No it does not reduce the thc. Its just when the joint roach starts to get small the part that is burning is closer to your mouth, so since there is less space between the cherry(burning part) and your mouth the smoke doesnt cool like it should. So I guess holding it your mouth before you inhale puts less stess on the back of your throat.