Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding smoke in bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by takemehome, Nov 28, 2011.

1. so I know a lotta people like to milk the bong and then take a breath and go back to clear it.

but I was just curious as to if the potency of the weed will start to deteriorate after a while? sometimes I take too big of a hit and cap it to cough lol and there are times where I hold it so long I kinda worry if it's gonna just turn into shit.

I gotta say just now I held it for like 45 seconds before I could clear it and I'm still fucked up. HAHA I've been grinning for like this entire post. oh man anyways yeah read above

2. Depends if the person has the lung power:bongin: lol
    But all it'll do is go stale and maybe be harsher.

3. It will taste stale after a few seconds...but don't believe it loses effect.

4. As a general rule, don't take a hit you can't clear.

but when it happens, if your with a buddy pass it to him. If your alone just inhale the rest after your done coughinig. i dont imagine the smoke would decrease in potency, but some of the smoke might escape the bong