Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding in Hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ontarios, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #41 ILLUSIONisDope, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lmaooo

2. 5-7 seconds is the rule I follow , sometimes less sometimes more

3. why the fuck everyone listen to wiz. he aint the God of smoking. If you think you get higher holding you hit in then hold it in. Everyone has their own style of hitting the bud.

4. It definitely gets you higher the longer you hold it in, but after like 7 sec at most it starts to just feel unhealthy so i never hold in any longer.

5. lmaooo i dont even know who the fuck wiz is. haha evereyosn like talkin bout him and quoting his youtube vids in music threads. wanna listen to ppl rapping bout smoking? cypress motherfuckin hill, ice cube, method man, wu tang, etc etc .

even with those n***as back den, some hold it some dont. i guess its up to preference.

6. it doesn't entirely matter to me. i'm used to taking hits, not "hits" if you catch what i mean

7. i made a thread like this a long time ago o_O

8. Its better to be certain so I hold my hits in for about 10 seconds.
    Even though it might be pointless, I certainly prefer it to holding them in for 2 seconds and absorbing half the available THC

9. if you don't get cough, you don't get off;)
    :bongin:

10. Wiz a rapper that thinks he's the king of weed.

11. I don't hold rips it isn't necessary.

12. I hold in my hits. It is necessary

13. #53 Swishas N erb, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Necessary? To get high? Nah homie I still get baked.

14. #54 Swishas N erb, Aug 1, 2011
    Taaaaa

15. #55 Swishas N erb, Aug 1, 2011
    Haaaa

16. I always hold hits for 5-7 seconds. I take a rip and keep inhaling fresh air until I can't anymore, THEN I let it out. :)

17. A little science, gentlemen?

Response to marijuana as a function of potency and breathhold duration (abst - 1991)
    Response to marijuana as a function of potency and... [Psychopharmacology (Berl). 1991] - PubMed result

Marijuana smoking: effect of varying delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol content and number of puffs. (abst - 1992)
    Marijuana smoking: effect of varying delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol content and number of puffs.

Breathhold duration and response to marijuana smoke. (abst - 1989)
    Breathhold duration and response to marijuana smok... [Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1989] - PubMed result

Marijuana Smoking: Factors That Influence the Bioavailability of Tetrahydrocannabinol (full - 1990)
    http://www.ukcia.org/research/FactorsThatInfluenceBioavailability.pdf

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Granny :wave:

18. cause hes a dumbass

19. no offence but stop being puccies and cough. It get u higher, trust me.

20. So much fail packed into such a small post.