Holdin in hit

Discussion in 'General' started by Herbal Epiphany, Mar 27, 2013.

1. how long do you guys think its necessary if at all to hold in hits? i usually go about a second

2. I usually hold my first hit in till I pass out. Then I wake up and do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

3. I'm still confused as to why anyone would care?

Do you...Fuck everyone else.:cool:

4. As long as your happy with the way you consumed your buds, who gives a shit.

5. For me theres a huge difference between a 2 second hold and a 10 second hold and yeah some of that is due to oxygen and what not but still, people say 2 seconds you absorb all of it i disagree with that.

However, with this being said, smoking in your car is the best way to get busted so dont take my info and go "Hotbox bro!"

6. Yea Ive heard people say you dont get higher from Hotboxing but I still feel like I always get higher whenever I do some major hotboxing. Anytime me and my friend wanna smoke blunts a car is the first place we'll go. Maybe it is becuase of lack of oxygen because of the amount of smoke around you, or maybe its a placebo type thing, but either way even if it is a placebo I dont care cause I always end up feeling higher:smoking:

7. Hot boxing my single cab f150... Beast !!!

8. 5 seconds.

9. 99% of the cannabinoids are absorbed directly into the bloodstream in under 5 seconds.

Everything after that = lung damage.

Enjoy your chronic bronchitis, 30-second holders. ;)

10. i hold in my hit for a good 5-8 seconds. my bf tells me the longer you hold it in the higher u get...is that true?

11. da fuq it takes less than a second for the thc to absorb into your lungs

12. 3 seconds. I feel that any more is just oxygen deprivation, you're not getting higher.

13. If i'm using a regular lighter, about 5 seconds.

With a hemp wick lighter around 10 or more seconds just because i feel like it's safer than holding in butane.

14. Usually 5 seconds, the last one disappears tho haha :smoking: