Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hold your breath when watching people smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc790, May 3, 2011.

1. Idk if anyone else but me does this but usually when I watch people smoke, whether in person or if I'm watching a youtube video or something, I have this habit of holding my breath or subconsciously breathing in then holding it when they're taking a rip. I often don't notice but I think it's kind of funny. Anyone else relate with this or have some other kind of weird act?

2. i used to do this while smoking, kinda got my breathing in rhythm with the group.
    And the 2 other guys i was smoking with a lot early on we'd puff puff pass, and breath out as the next person was breathing out on their first puff. it kept things going too.

3. Too good :smoke: