Hockey Rivalry- Penguins Vs. Flyers

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by thedon420, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Let's Go Pens.

2. #62 thedon420, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009

so how 'bout the Flyers they reminded me of a toddler throwing a temper tantrum at the end of the third period, that had to be embarrassing, this series is going to go fast, I should probably get my broom ready for the sweep

3. How nice is it to see the flyers go down 2-0?!?!? Haha, I'm sure we have a few blades crying about how the "bullies" across the state keep beating on them year after year recently. I remember the year or two in my lifetime the flyers beat the pens, going to pens games seeing the bandwagoners all decked out to watch their 25th place team play the 30th place pens... But now it is right back to the flyers just being a stepping stone for the next round of the playoffs. Love it :)

Go Pens!!

4. Looks like the Bullies are back in business. We really need game 4 tho, if the Pens win, its over.

5. The Pens win it in 6, I'm not suprised, the reason Philly lost can be summed up with one word, Karma. So I win the bet, but I'll be a good sport and not force z-dubb to say anything he wouldn't want to, why? because I represent most Penguins fans, so I'm just choosing to be a nice guy.
    with that being said...
    what's the difference between the Penguins and Gagne's mom?
    the Penguins won't go down without a fight

6. hahaha good joke. but I don't think Karma is the correct word for there loss. I think the correct word is Fleury. He is THEE ONLY REASON you guys won.

Pitt will not win next series!

7. the Crapitals are already fucked, we're the only team that has the star power to completely nullify Obitchkin and still keep producing offensively, the only thing that has me concerned in any way is Varlamov, but I'm not too concerned

8. Ermm, Obitchkin? Dnt tell me youre crying about that CLEAN hit. Id take Ovie over Crysby ANYDAY. Crysby is an overated little bitch. Hes a decent hockey player, but hes no where NEAR the hype you pens fans build him up to. Caps in 7. Good riddence to Pittsburgh.

9. How about Patty Kane and the Blackhawks???? chance of them beating D town? 45 %?

10. damn. well, i was wrong about that one. Pens pwnd the Fly guys. maybe we should tank a few seasons, and use our #1 picks to get a top goalie, and the two best young forwards in the world... :) Flyers need better defense. I also think its ironic to see so many former flyers still playing: Brindamour, Recchi, Seidenberg, Pitkanen, Patrick Sharp (worst move they ever made letting him go, what a stud!!!!)

seriously though, NHL playoffs rule!