Hobbyists Multi-Micro Grow Set Up(s)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by istaymedicated, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Hey erryone. I just recently just set up a small group of previously used equipment to continue the hobby and enjoy small amounts of personally grown strains. The set up consists of a CPU grow, a homemade suite case grow, and a 2x2x5 dr60 tent. The CPU runs cfls, the suite case runs t5's and the tent runs a 400w hps, Right now I am flowering Jack the Ripper from TGA genetics in the tent and vegging some Acapulco Gold from this dank ass bag of outdoor i got from this old hippy at the medical market, in the suite case. I also took a couple clones from the Jack and have that in the CPU rooting as well. The Gold's are in organic dirt and being fed an organic fish fertilizer. The flowering Jack is in a bubble bucket running my favorites out of the advanced nutrient line. So yes i am playing in both worlds in this plot. Organic and Synthetic. Dirt and Hydroponic. Let me know what ya think. :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. looking good mate.  Love the suitcase!

3. I would be to paranoid of the suitcase catching alight

4. #4 istaymedicated, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    I have flowered and harvested 3 plants in the suite case at one time with no heat problems.

....with an additional four 35 watt cfls stuffed in there.

5. About a week into flowering for the jack the ripper in the tent. And got her two clones and the Acapulco Golds chillin in the suite case on 24 hours. The Golds stink  :hello:  :smoke:

Attached Files: