Hobbies

Discussion in 'General' started by m18, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Just would like some ideas, I love partying/chilling with friends on the weekend but what are some other interesting things I can do. Playing videogames, and watching tv/netflitx gets boring after awhile. I dont smoke too much anymore and am not really musically talented.

2. #2 Smokeymcbongs, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    Id suggest paintball. Try to find a place to go like a river or something instead of paying. Its fun to go also as a social thing cuz you got friends who will go too. Even if you dont the paintball parks have random people. Art is a good way to relax and chill also.

Just saying tho i think even ehow has a hobby list... its not like someone else can just tell you what you like to do, you kinda have to just try it. I could suggest knitting after all.

3. Eectronic drums.

4. Tinker with electronics, learn to solder and repair stuff.

5. 1. Shoot foot fetish videos
    2. Fall in love with a rich man that has a foot fetish
    3. ???
    4. Profit

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. Shitty at art too haha, paintballs not a bad idea but my friends and I don't really have the money

7. jerk each other off

8. Read, learn to play an instrument, go to the gym, go on a hike, go to a bar and make some friends, pick of fishing and go to a nearby lake or river and just relax and do some of that. I lived alone for awhile when I moved to a new state and that's the what I did to keep busy. There are tons of solo hobbies out there.

9. I like to gold sluice sand that I buy from a hardware store here.  out of 3 bags of sand I usually can get $30 to $50 worth of gold dust!!!  No I am not going to get rich doing this.  But I do get more gold out of the sand then what the sand cost me so I do make a profit.

10. Yeah its expensive when you first start up but if you get the right spot to go to, amd the right game going to concerve ammo and co2, with the right people who dont shoot every five seconds, then you can make 100 bucks last at least 5 or so times. And thats with two people.

They even sell pump shotgun paintball guns that are ridiculously cheap compaired amd concerve ammo like crazy if you really wanna save money.

11. If your intelligent id look into starting a few small business ventures. Theyre very time consuming, something you can fully dump your attention into AND can eventually make you some money :)

being a businessman is a fun hobby honestly. And a respectable one at that.

12. Thought about this, just need to come up with some ideas

13. Come up with elaborate pranks and then act them out on people
    Go to the gym and start getting a good body.
    Explore around your area and go places you've always wondered about. like what's over that hill in the distance?
    Grow plants and learn about them - peppers are good 
    Go into the forests etc and practice survival techniques for food, shelter, fire etc

14. Start powerlifting?

15. Been going to the gym 4-5 days a week and will do some hiking and exploring when the weather is better

16. Take up backyard blacksmithing, learn to make basic jewelry (knowing hoe to solder/weld basically makes this job easy as fuck), follow the whole stock/investment thing, paint, write, get into steampunk art and shit, as i said before learn to fix shit, fucking play Magic or Pokemon, fuck dude...Hobbies are easy, just think of something you want to do, and fucking do it. It doesnt matter if you suck at first, thats the point, you go through a learning period.

17. Ride bmx / skate!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Mastering hobbies is a hobby of mine. Give that a try.