Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ho Ho Ho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkyWalker093, Nov 30, 2012.

1. I'm gonna buy a bunch of glass pipes and hand em out to family and friends for Christmas. Has Anyone else ever done this?

2. Last year a group of us (maybe 10?) Had a paraphernalia secret Santa. My friend and I also spent Christmas high baking a cannacake for that party, my best Christmas by far.

3. I'm gonna try the secret santa. Just asked everyone on Facebook if they would like to do it this year. Thank you

4. That's such an awesome idea! Much better than candy canes :)

That gives me an idea to have a white elephant party for all my stoner friends.

5. That's very generous, but I would rather get bud or edibles if someone was giving me a gift. That might just be me though because I already have a pipe and I use a vape most of the time, but if they don't have a piece and you know they smoke, it's a good idea.