Hmmmmm Morphine??

Discussion in 'General' started by THCeeds, Sep 4, 2007.

1. well just ate another one..... so thats uhhhh 120 i belive now.... *shrugs* lol

2. Try this. Crush them up and put the powder in a little piece of toilette paper, then swallow that. It gets digested faster and kicks in with more of a "bang" quite a bit faster than if you just pop it. Best way to take pills if you ask me. Around here we call it "parachuting".

3. Man, I took 2 of those fuckers once and was puking for hours.

Every time after that I got high as a kite, but I haven't touched those in a long time...

4. ive eatin 8 in total so thats 135 mgs and im feelin kinda good right now... :D

5. you should try poppy pod tea... that will rock you socks for sure.

6. no way in hell those tablets are time release morphine if taking one without tolerance produced no effect

a single generic endo morphine tablet has the average user feeling like a god damn plush toy thats just come outta the dryer so no a 100mg oral dose isn't needed

you got screwed so I'd suggest you do some pill ID site research on those tablets before you go taking more

also there is no need for cold water extraction when the only active is what you want...IE morphine

if you come to find they are indeed what you thought try chewing ONE to break the time release and avoid prolonged use as opiate withdrawl is hell

7. i got them straight outta a mophine bottle perscrbed to a freind... so yeh... i do know there morphine

8. blue 15mg morphile 'pills' isn't exactly a proper description

give us exact details on the tablets in question

shape color size (if possible) and markings front & back

9. If they're the same ones I used to get, I'd guess he's talking about these;
    [​IMG]

Morphine Sulfate, Extended Release, 15mg.

10. oral morphine blows. end of story

11. co-sign, morphine pills suck balls

12. I've seen that MG midget looking M logo on a few I had last year but they are oblong not round http://www.pharmer.org/node/6031

with no tolerence half chewed up and swished down with some tea lasted about 4 hours with the remaining half lasting under 2 (opiate tolerance is fast as fuck for me)

http://www.pharmer.org/node/8225 IR's I had def. gave a stronger woosh to the warmth but it's not much different overall when the xr is chewed through 'n through

if the OP wasn't feeling shit off two of those xr tablets chewed up he's surely dosing other opiates lol