Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hmmm...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apapier12, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Yo what's up guys, so a little while ago I bought an o with my friend from his neighbor, before we were able to get the o the dealer got arrested, they raided his house, found almost a pound, and confiscated several bongs. It was all over our town newspaper cuz the kids only 18, and we go to school with him. Anyway, he got off on probation or some shit and although he obviously doesn't have our weed, he's gonna give us the money back tomorrow. So I figure I might as well get my self something nice with this money since I've been getting a decent amount of money from my job anyway. I have a little over a half now so I don't think Im gonna get weed, and I already have a nice bong so I don't think I'll get another piece. So my question to you guys is what other smoking accessories could I get? I need a new grinder so I think I'm gonna get a nice one but what else is there? Sorry bout the wall o text hahaha

2. #2 RVD420RVD, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    Can't go wrong with a nice glass pipe my friend. Their so chill. My preferred smoking apparatus :)
    I know you said you don't really need any more pieces but trust me, you'll be happy with one. Especially since you can get really nice ones for about 20-30 bucks.

And If that doesn't tickle your fancy, I saw a toaster on Amazon I believe it was, that imprints a weed leaf on your toast when it pops out. Now that's badass.

3. Ive had this problem numerous times, having the money but not knowing what accessories to spend it on. If you don't have a vaporizer, maybe invest in a good one? Personally I smoke bongs but vapes DO conserve weed the best. Also, if your a blunt fan, I would look into buyin a box of 30 dutchmasters depending on your general state the price should be around 20 dollars so you save 10 bucks in the long run

Honestly, i would just browse amazon.com for any smoking needs that come to mind, that's what I do when I'm bored

4. Get a grinder and a scale if you don't already have one.

5. how about, save it for a rainy day