Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hmmm Family time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luggernutt, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I'm 18 and able to smoke.
    I live with my dad and I always thought he was against weed so I never smoked around him.
    Yesterdayhe made edibles and I was like "O shit he smokes"
    I just want to know how to ask him to smoke. instead of just edibles.:bongin:

2. Are you sure he wasn't just baking? Anyway just be like "Dad, I really would love you to take a hit off this phat blunt."

3. Ask him if you can try one of his edibles.

4. :confused: How does that mean he smokes? Maybe he hates smoking and that's why he makes edibles?

5. Why don't you just tell him you noticed the edibles and ask if he smokes? That in no way implies that you smoke or anything, as any kid would ask their parent about the weed if they saw it