hmm...

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Aug 1, 2004.

1. sooo, last night i drank a LOT.

wake up this morning with an ounce of weed on the floor next to my bed. that helps the hang over.

so i have no idea of ANYTHING i did last night. but ive talked to a few buddies who said they didnt know i was THAT drunk, so atleast i didnt make an ass of myself.

dont drink too much kids, its not nice when you have work in the morning... and the taste of cow anus in your mouth.

2. Eh, I didn't drink last night, but I've been killing blunts the last few nights. Waking up with an awful taste in my mouth.

Smoked sixteen or so blunts in the last forty eight hours. One of em we rolled with twelve other blunt roaches. Shit knocked me out.

Good thing its a Sunday. Gives you time to recoop.

3. Ha...vitamins for hangovers....

Gimme a Bloody Mary, a J and some pizza and I'm up and going again.

4. true breakfast of champions!

Screw the wheaties, coffee and red bull mixed with a half pack of smokes, two advil and plenty of water.

5. im recovering from a weekend of bluntage as well, ive smoked 5 blunts a night friday and sat, just brushed my teeth and got that fucking wendy's residue off my teeth :D

6. haha, i drank far to much friday night... it was my friends grad party and he bought a barrel.... I don't remeber anything after the first game of fuck the dealer, which I was dealer 3/4 of the game and drank 6 beers in the first 15 minutes of the game.

Then waking up to a crazy forgien lady (his mom) yelling at me for getting their carpet all dirty (I was waking around in the rain without shoes on, then slept in his house) and for jumping in the garden (I guess somebody told me to superman into the garden.... so i did)

I had to drink a lot of water to get over that hangover, but I took 2 g's of some booms after the headache went away, so it wasn't all that bad :D

7. how do u play fuck the dealer?

8. okay, you play with a normal 52 card deck.

Somebody starts out with the deck, usually if it can't be decided, everybody gets a card and high card is dealer first.

Then the person left of the dealer gueses a card in the deck, only the points though, no suit. If they get it right, the dealer has to drink 10/chug a beer/kegstand (whatever is decided before game), and then it is the next persons turn.
    If they get it wrong, the dealer says if the actual card is higher or lower, then the person gets one more guess. If they get it right on this try, the dealer drinks 5/half a beer/blah and next person guesses. If they get it wrong, the person that guessed has to drink the sum between the last guess and the actual card, so if you guess 8 and its a King, you drink 5.

Now once the dealer can get 3 people in a row to guess wrong, he can pass the deck to whomever he wants.

The great thing about this game is, closer to the end, the dealer gets fucked, because there might only be 4 different numbers left, so you say a middle one, then if you didn't get it right you basically are guaranteed to get it right the next guess. great game

o and once all 4 suits of a number are out, its a sociable.