Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hmm ps3 for bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Red Eyes, Sep 27, 2008.

1. some guy wants to trade bud for my ps3.. its nugs.
    ill probably also be throwing in call of duy 4 and playstation 3 camera (with built in mic) how much bud do u think i should ask for?

2. he's saying he'd offer $250 worth of nugz max.. what quanity do u think that would be about? im really tempted now.

3. what're you gonna do if you're high and bored if you do?

4. im usually at my friends anyway who has a ps3..

he's offering me half ounce of nugz for my ps3.. does this sound like a rip or no? need help fast please

5. uh ps3 retails for like what? 400+?

sounds like you didnt buy that ps3 or youd know the answer.

6. i def wouldent do it.

7. arent ps3s 300 bucks? i know cod4 is like another 50 atleast and im sure that camera is atleast 30. id say you want more then 250 worth of nuggs.

8. haha I once traded an ipod for a half,
    I would say no for all that, around here you should be getting an ounnce and a 1/4 of dank

9. idk, only a half. Better be a suuper dank half.

10. its hard to get bud around here though. and the pawn shop was offering me $180. I think 16 grams of nugz is about that and i never play it.

11. alright i just told him unless someone else offers me more and idk if he will be able to get it so but im still a little tempted because i havent smoked nugz in too long.

12. Half O for a PS3? Fuck that, sell it on Craigslist and buy an O.

What happened to common sense? Figure out the value of your PS3, factor in the value of the bud, compare and realize.

PS3 goes for about 250-400 on Craigslist depending on the area you live in, demand and what type of PS3 you have, the 60gig goes for a little more.

Don't be a dolt.

13. yea ur right im just desperate its prob a bad idea that ill regret. :( maybe ill just hold on to the ps3 for awhile.

14. DON'T DO IT!

Your ps3 is worth more than 2 of his ounces, since he gets it for cheaper than you.

15. I read everything on this topic... Seriously everything, and by the time I got to the bottom of the topic I literatly forgot everything :smoke:

16. LOL!

I do that too, sometime I hate realizing that you're reading a thread that goes over 35 pages :mad: I have to finish it though :devious:

17. Dude but ps3 is bomb and think of how you would be letting Snake down from metal gear, but seriously though I wouldnt trade it for a half unless it was some fine asss nuggz

18. Plus! Resistance 2 is coming out, it looks good. I'm still stuck on Modern Warfare, only rank 26.

19. thanks guys im not selling it.. if i didnt have grasscity i probably would have done it and regretted it. :smoke: peace