Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hmm im back.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Omioblivion, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Probation can suck a dick. I have re joined the smoking community after a 4 month break. Its been to long my friends.

Next test is on October the 13th, Am i good for a sesh this weekend? :hello:

2. You could easily do it but there will always be a risk, if you do smoke then make sure to exercise and drink lots of fluids before the test.

3. Just pray they don't do one of those hair follicle tests. Drugs will show up for like months after use in those, I believe.

4. Depending on what kind of test they use. When I was on probation they used the dip stick tests. As long as it is a urine test you should be fine a month later.

5. im in that same exact position.
    i have to report on the 12th of october.
    however its my last visit:). so im deff not gunna chance it.
    i havent smoked in almost 10 months.
    ahhhhh cant wait till the 12th:bongin::bongin::bongin:...:bongin::D

6. You should be good for a sesh this weekend, but make sure to make it only one sesh, then stay clean for the rest of the month. You wouldn't want to risk it too much...21 days and its out of most people's system though.

7. 4 months? haha!!

Try having 6 years of probation! It fucking sucks!

8. Dont risk it if you fail either jail or more papers just suck it up man.

9. I wouldn't risk it if I were you. You can always smoke later in life, but not if you're in jail. Just wait it out 'till your probation ends.