Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hm..Harvest..Can I make a drink?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by flashpipe, Sep 12, 2012.

1. So harvest is here better than ever, and I've got a lot to spare.

I really like vodka and herb, I must say. Then as I sat looking at my bottle of smirnoff, can I just throw some ground up nugget in a bottle and let it sit for a couple weeks, shaking it everyday, then just strain the bottle out, and mix my drinks like I normally do?

I would use roughly a half ounce of dank blueberry to a 5th of smirnoff.

2. U can, But i know nothing about it, Except its not as simple as throwing weed in the bottle and waiting lol.. Or at least i dont think it is.

Its called tincture, Use GC's search function to find a guide.

3. you can just do that and shake it everyday. Or u can do it the fast way instead of waiting months that is to double boil it and wait a couple weeks

4. Nothing will happen, just a waste of weed.... And the thc (stuffon weed taht gets you high) is only released when a high tempuature is upon the trichome (thc tower) :p

5. Wrong.

It would work OP but make sure to get a strong enough alcohol % to make sure the tincture will work, i believe 151 vodka works well.

6. That's not strong enough for a decent tincture. You should have a minimum of 1 gram per fluid ounce of alcohol up to 3g/fl oz. So, you shouldn't use more than a pint for half an ounce of weed and then reduce off the alcohol by half. Because vodka is usually only 40%, you may want to let it sit longer than 2 weeks.