Hitting on random girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bonghits14, Nov 30, 2011.

1. So there's this girl in my class at university that I really want to talk to, we've made some eye contact but that's it. We've got nothing in common, I have no idea who she is, no mutual friends, we never sit together, I've seen her once the entire semester outside of class and wasn't as into her at the time so I didn't say anything. I guess I could try sitting next to her but there's like 5-6 classes left so time is running out. WTF do I do? I'm gonna talk to her one way or another cause it's gonna kill me if I don't, but I also don't want to go up to her and say 'derp hey beautiful'.

2. And she doesn't have a hoe vibe at all, doesn't look like the type to go to bars and get down with everybody or anything like that.

3. you can do 2 things...

you can sit next to her

or

you can catch her after class and do the blah blah woof woof wanna go get some lunch?

4. what's the details on the blah woof? hey hows it going wanna get lunch? maybe throw some 'how do you like the class' in there? might have to try that out

5. i've always broken the silence streak with a joke

make eye contact with her a couple times during class smile look away. see if she looks at you if she does perfect if not whatever. then after go up with like a big ol smile "so i saw you checking me out during class" start laughing give her a good 5 seconds to say something or not then just answer her (if she says anything) and get to this ---> "soo i wanted to ask you if you wanted to get some lunch?" --- that's just the first thing i thought of.

i always base whatever i wanna say with whatever going around. like today at the dmv i sat next to some chick and after a few minutes i starting joking around like "well might as well get comfy, gonna be here for a few days" idk i just like joking around making ppl laugh.

i feel if you can make a person laugh in the first few minutes of meeting them they like you or at least can stand you (and that's all ppl not girls only).

mainly just gotta do it. get a good couple sentences (don't rehearse the whole thing never works out like you think lol) memorized in case you gt dumbfounded haha.. just gotta be confident but not arrogant and show her you are a man who knows what he wants

6. #6 Santas Spy, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Sit next to her in class, introduce yourself and be friendly. If you have any questions about the class or something ask her for advice and then smile, look her in the eyes and say "Want to go get some coffee after class?". It's clear, concise and confident.

• Like Like x 1
  7. yeah i forget make sure you introduce yourself before you ask her out or whatever you're planning on doing lol

8. Man I feel that man I can usually make people laugh, i'm gonna try have some conversation between the ice breaker and the asking her out cause i'd feel a little creepy just going straight for the ask out, but i've gotta grow some fucking NUTS and do this shit god damn, she sits like 10 rows down from me in class though so i'm gonna have to sit in the middle of the lecture hall for her:mad: i hate sitting anywhere other than the back

gonna try this tomorrow or friday if i pussy out tommorow which i probably will

9. Look at her and say bi*** give me your number or so help me god I will break your nose

10. my mann i believe in you DOOOOOOOOOOOOOIT

11. Hell yes:D

12. gonna report back here tomorrow let you guys know how it went, I know i'm gonna regret not saying anything a lot more than fucking up so im using that for confidence

13. bonghits14 may the force be with you, i look forward to hearing from you tomorrow

14. Man idk if this is going down, I tried making eye contact twice in class and she immediately looked away both times which isn't the greatest sign, and she didn't sit close to me at all aaand I would've had to straight up stalk her to meet up with her so I might try on friday:smoke:

15. Bit sad. I mean, how do you go up to ANYBODY? Obviously not by saying the most disalarming thing you can thing of. Just ease your way in by small talk. Sit by her whenever you can and say, "What other classes you taking?" Or "how do you like this class?" Dicuss the teacher. It's not hard to break ice, unless you're hideously ugly or totally inept at the social game. Just have this in your mindset: all you want to do is become friends, the pootang will show itself later.

16. [quote name='"dantino"']

Bit sad. I mean, how do you go up to ANYBODY? Obviously not by saying the most disalarming thing you can thing of. Just ease your way in by small talk. Sit by her whenever you can and say, "What other classes you taking?" Or "how do you like this class?" Dicuss the teacher. It's not hard to break ice, unless you're hideously ugly or totally inept at the social game. Just have this in your mindset: all you want to do is become friends, the pootang will show itself later.[/quote]

Man honestly the only place I can't talk to random people is at school, if we worked together I'd already be hitting it but something about school throws me off but im thinking its me having hearing loss in one ear so my whispering conversations are shit lolol so I should probably get on getting a hearing aid but I feel 80 years old getting one