hitting girls

Discussion in 'General' started by cOoLa1D, Nov 27, 2008.

1. god damn, he just knocks her ass down and grabs a brewsky....but what a stupid fuck though...if i was in that room damn......just beatin the breaks off dude i would be doin bro

2. #3 mels, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    One word CUNT. I hope to god I meet that fucking bully in the street so he can taste the curb.

3. Very fake, he doesn't even come close to hitting her.

I laughed pretty hard though, the expression on his face is hilarious.

4. one word: FAKE!!! the guy on the cam doesnt even go to help or say ANYTHING to the guy that hit her. theres nobody THAT alpha.

5. i dont think thats fake dude her head jerks bad pretty fuckin hard

6. What the hell does this mean?

7. ^^^^^^

8. yes it is fake but would you all love to pull some american history x curb shit on that mother fucker........

9. thought it was fakebut the sound n shit seems real

10. was that even english???

11. Obviously she would have been in on the faking of it, it doesn't require acting classes to jerk your head back and fall on the ground.

Look at his fist in comparison to where she is, she seems to be a lot farther back than his fist reaches.

I think also if he really had punched her she would have collapsed more, she fuckin flew back in an exaggerated manor.

12. wut the f...

if this is fake..ima break the jokes out...
    he reminds me of brucie from GTA 4 so much hahaah

13. LOL Yeah that makes absolutely no sense!

14. eh she prolly had it comin:D

15. ????????wtf>>>>>>>>>>
    <<<<<<<wtf?????

16. just beatin the fuck out of him....

17. beating the brakes off you means to beat someone in a drag race involving anything that has brakes suck as a bike or a car.

18. you mean you guys havent been talkin with your people and said somethin like "beatin the fuck outta dude bro"

its like saying my kind friend, i really was throwing a lot of punches into a persons face and he was getting very badly injured"

for some reason the little comments like what the fuck or is this english is pissing me off....i dont know why...i know this is over the internet but...fuck it who cares

-ive been pissy all day

19. or it could mean dude is very stagnent because he is gettin whipped and his breaks are fallin off because im not goin to quit(stop) like a car) beatin his head in