Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hittin The 4:20

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BurnAFewDown, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Hey all, who takes a rip when 4:20 rolls around? I remember back in highschool we would go outa our way to smoke at 4:20, since coming to college, not so much. I have noticed though, that I have smoked on the last 6, 4:20's (yes that includes 3 AM ones). Havnt even gone out my way, I just look at the clock and its 4:19 so I pack a bowl, and its always coincidently while a dope song is playing.what's your views on 420?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Every 4:20am at work I'm roasting one

3. Anyone give me there opinions on this bud? Does it look like alright stuff, and possibly I.d it haha

image-2282768824.jpg

4. ^ Make your own thread.
    I'm a working man so I don't usually get the chance lol.

5. i start at 4:15 to have a proper sesh and take that fatteh as 420 rolls round :D
    looks like some good shit btw

6. I'm either working or sleeping at either 420 or 710 am or pm. So the numbers are pretty much useless to me

7. Whenever it's 4:20 I make an attempt to smoke if at all possible at the moment. If I don't have any on me I just thank the weed gods.

8. I lol'd

9. 420 on 420 is the most important ones

10. All about the 710 now

11. I don't go out of my way to smoke weed at 4:20, but if I already have a bowl loaded and it is 4/20, why not take a hit?

12. #13 goffman, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    The only time I'd ever care would be on 4/20, because you know a ton of people are lighting up right then, too, but there are always a ton of people in the world sparking up at any given moment, haha. I find it kind of pointless to try to smoke at 4:20. I just smoke when I want. I don't need a specific time, it's all fair game if I'm free.

13. Just smoked some resin at 4:20 a couple minutes ago. I love smoking at 4:20, idk what it is. I sure wish I could be all about that 7:10 though

14. #15 bubblekarma, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    What is this 7:10 people are talking about?

I don't care what time it is. I don't really smoke at 4:20. If I do, its by coincidence only. It's time to smoke when I feel like I want to smoke haha.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Indeed. What is this 7:10?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Spells OIL upside down and backwards. I am all about seven ten and love my oil, but I've never dabbed actually at 7:10, PM or AM. I have "Hit The 4:20' more times than I can remember though. Almost daily.

17. It is time to dab. 710 upside down is OIL.

• Like Like x 3
    Gotcha! Thanks for the enlightenment!

19. Aha the first time I heard of it was on 7/10 when some albums were released haha was hittin my g pen while finding this out haha.

I'm not a fan of 420 cuz it used to be used discreetly, now everyone and their mother knows about it. 710 is nice cuz no ones what it is or what it means, hell most ppl haven't even heard of shatter, or any kind of oil for that matter, so its nice to be able to use it openly and have no-one know what I'm talking about