Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hits that make you higher?? special kind of hits?? let me kno!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stayblowed, Sep 2, 2008.

1. 2 Liter waterfall bong straight to the dome

2. take a huge hit and try to hold it until you pretty much cough, the coughing makes you higer.

3. /sigh
    Coughing isn't gonna make you higher nor is it fun
    Also: as already stated holding in too long is killing your braincells.

4. hot butter knife hits

5. dude if that comma wasnt there... you gotta be careful

6. LOL pk.

Yeah I find that smoking alot of weed out of the bong gets me the highest, but a cigerett sized joint with maybe two bigg bowls worth of weed in it lets me take comfortable hits over a period of time, without wasting too much. Also (I live next to mexico) when I buy a lb ($180-$240 for some sticky icky mexican sativa! Bubble Bags bro bubble bags!), I will pack a bowl and take the first good hit and dump the rest of the nasty shit then pack myself another fresh bowl, I only do this on my own as taking all the green hits in a group is rude, sometimes ill back one bowl per person, this lets everyone get just as high as the next.

Also, don't smoke weed, its dirty. Smoke good hash, thats the true finished product, and when you do so, do it in thanksgiving to the eternal creator, I find that makes my high, not higher, but maybe higher vibrational type of high instead of hmmm, shouldnt I be doing something but im too stoned? Its more, Hooraaaa, Yahoooo, weeeee, hahahahaha, type of high

7. Aight While Smoking A J put In On the Side Of Your Lips Open Your Mouth While You Inhaling So That I Will Inhale a Lot of oxygen while inhaling the smoke the oxygen will push the thc faster wich will get you an amazing hit.

8. Gravity/waterfull bong hits always seem to hit just a little harder. Although not as smooth as a clean bong rip.

9. yeah I think what you're looking for is a gravity bong

10. gravs or big bongs should get you higher then say a pipe.

11. I think a pipe can get you just as high as a bong. The pipe will get you high slower and more streched out, while the bong will put you up then start tapering off, I like to smoke through out the day, my sherlock holms lookin pipe gets me blazed as fuck, my bong makes me choke and it seems the water holds some of the goodies and interesting flavors. jmho

12. If you ever manage to take a hit that makes you cough hard, a few coughs sends a bunch blood straight to the dome and you get super fucking high-- quick.

Some people hold in their coughs, but it's actually better to just let it out. If you need to be stealthy, cough in to a towel. That's what I do.

13. Word. I dont know. I'm drunk. but yeah. to something/

14. if you do a backflip while hitting a bong you get CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY high

dont believe me? try it...

just make sure you have a spotter

15. One of my favorites is smoking through your nose, hold the pipe up to a nostril and inhale. Than exhale through both of them like a dragon.

Than the ever classic pop your ears with a joint in them, only seen it done with a cigarette tho.

You can also get a shot of hard liquor and drink it while you hold in your smoke for added fanciness.

16. strikeout right? I don'ta really however see whata... all the... fuss is about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuesDuofS4A]YouTube - BEERFEST - Strikeout Scene[/ame]

17. waterpipes do it for me taking big hits and letting it cherry