Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hitler was Born on 4/20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FadedDucks, Apr 20, 2011.

1. this is some crazy ass shit i just .learned

2. Yep that's why Dylan and Eric planned Columbine for 4/20

3. yea i found out like 2 420s ago haha crazy

4. Well instead of blowing my brains out, my brain's going to get blown ;)

5. :smoke:My uncle was born on 4/20 too

6. My uncle was born on 4/20 too:smoke:

7. And just last year on 4/20, the gulf of mexico struck oil! They should look into that, maybe the oil rig workers were blazed!

8. my dad was born on 4/20 too :smoke:

9. happy birthday

10. Code Monkeys taught me this. that episode is hilarious :D

11. What. you didnt know that was the reason everyone smokes on 4/20? psht

12. Girlfriends sister just gave birth like 10 minutes into 4/20!!! We all looked at each other and laughed after I mentioned what the baby's birthday was...pretty crazy!

When it grows up, it may live in a weed legal country? Lol

13. My moms birthday is on 4/20 lol

14. Happy Birthday to me! I feel like the luckiest (and unluckiest because of Hitler) dude ever. My girlfriend gave me a nice bong :D At least I didn't find out Charles Manson is my dad. Last year someone found that out on Father's Day.

15. I lost my virginity on 420

16. imagine how many kids were high at columbine.. i would be buggin out

17. I bet if they toked up that morning they would have changed their minds!

18. Hahahaha I've seen someone mention this on highdeas.com. What if some kid was tripping? o_O

Oh god that would be terrible.

19. No joke! How do you keep track of hallucination and real life in circumstances like that. It's not like they were execting it. Man, that would be rough.