Hit on a 14 year old girl and saw my ex today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 93TheHitStick, May 12, 2011.

1. ^5 KK seriously ^5,............... OP did say one thing that ya'll should remember. If ya think he's a "Douche","Liar","Dumbass","EtFREAKINcetra"! DON"T POST OR READ THE THREAD!!!!!!

Ya'll often TURN INTO TROLLS, while trying to prove how much a troll some OP is, and it gets sooooooo freakin' old that you get LAUGHED at by much of the board:rolleyes:

If I told you HALF of what i've done in my life it would be a cross between John Waynes "The Cowboys","Blow","Austin Powers","Homegrown",and "The Blues Brothers". But ya'll probably wouldn't believe that either, but Fuck ya'll I was there:smoke::smoke:

2. Lossen up Rocky Dennis.

3. I feel your pain, bro.

4. loosen*:rolleyes:

5. It's called lossen in my country you racist.

6. Funny shit.

7. Someone got defensive fast ;)

8. I never once questioned this post!! Who has time to si down and go back and analize his words to see if he's lying and what not, who would really give 2 fucks anyway??

The funniest thing you said in the first post was how you started txtin on the iphone so it would atleast make you look like you have some kind of money!! <<<LOVED that!! I laughed sooooooo fuckin hard!! (im a work bored). Then i laughed in someone's elses post (don't remember if it was yours or not) that the chick JUST made 14 literally the day b4. Too funny!! Also laughed the dude who said you was walkin smellin like DICK!! im lovin this thread!!

How does the story sound fake anyways?? Maybe some of yall have ADD or ADHD :/

9. [​IMG]

10. In the OP's defense, i've met a few chicks like that. Freshman year highschool knew a girl a year ahead who looked like she was around 20-21. Went to a restaurant a few months ago and she takes my table's order.:D

Looked exactly the same as she did in 9th grade, like down to a tee. Little taller but that was pretty much it.

11. lol, don't care if it's true or not funny story, and i could see that happen. chicks that age are dangerous for you.

12. I have seen some 13-15 yr olds that are daaaamn fine, like u dont want to talk to then now, but you know that by the time they're 18 and you're 24, hell yea haha

13. he says bro a lot, that is probably the subconscious reason.

14. Sorry you sounded too bummy for me to continue reading....

15. Lets just be happy you didn't find out when she was already going down on your dick...

;D amirite guys?

16. If she was already on his dick when he found out he might as well let her finish. The dick is in her mouth. He'll be doing 20 anyway. Might as well get that last bj before he goes.

17. #97 Big_Money, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lmao!!!

18. im a racist because i corrected you on your spelling?

what am i a racist against? retardation?