hit by a car yesterday!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RyanMan767, Jul 17, 2010.

1. i was skating around the road with my friends after smoking a bowl or two, and then all of a sudden, i got hit full speed by some 17 year old bitch who was texting. i got knocked out, had a seizure, tore open my arm, and got a concussion. i dont remember a thing before getting to the hospital, but all my friends told me i couldn't move, and i was fighting off the ambulance drivers. so for two weeks i cant go anywhere or do anything.

best thing about this whole story is that i got hit by a car because i was too high to look both ways. and now my doctor is recommending me to smoke more weed as medicine before bed,

2. fuck that bitch lol. My friend stewart got ran over by a car 2x in one day ha. Luckily he came out fine

3. Lawyer + lawsuit = Cash money. Glad you're alive though mate.

4. Yeah I don't usually condone sueing but this time bitch gotta pay

5. people texting while driving piss me off. sue that bitch.

6. Exactly.

Only one of the times I'd ever sue someone would be if I were in that situation. Specially since she was texting, you got this in the bag.

7. So who wanna bag? Who wanna bag? You wanna bag? You wanna bag? You got a bag, sold!

8. Man if I was one of your friends and saw that shit I would have ripped that bitch outta the car, took the wheels off of my board and beat her with the trucks for optimum slaughter.

9. Figure ill ask this before someone else does, was she hot?

10. did you even read the story...he said he was to high to look both ways

sounds like its his fault IMO

11. Lol Id fuck her sue her then bitch slap her and call it a day.

12. I woulda been like "Bitch Check this out here hoe; Suck my dick and cash me out and we could go on with our live as if none of the never happend, Deal?" *unzips pants reaches for wallet. :p

13. This. I had family over the other day and my Grandma said something along the lines of,"A recent study showed texting while driving more dangerous than drunk driving"

Look it up.

14. i forgot to mention, this is all from stories from the friends who were there, i dont remember a thing, ahaha. and also, im not gonna choose to sue her, yeah she fucked up, but like, im not that hurt. although if she tries to due me then its ON. hehe

15. she was texting... how is that his fault? fuck it, he didn't look but a safe driver would have the decency to fuckin slam on the brakes before getting a lawsuit.

16. oh, its not like i hopped right in front of the car when it happened, i had some space, enough for her to have slowed down before she hit me. yeah i should have looked, but i mean, i thought i had enough time for her to see me. im alright now, except this weed is giving me a headache. :(

17. It's gonna depend on her insurance company, and ultimately if he was also "too high" to realize he was signing a legal waiver to not sue them, buried underneath all the paperwork he's been autographing while getting fixed up.

Believe me, this sounds shady as hell, but some insurance companies will come out to the scene to get victims to sign shit like this. It's really fucked up.

Glad you're semi-OK there OP, but hopefully there was a lesson or two learned somewhere in there about skating around roads while baked off your ass...Them teeny-boppin texting queens are fucking everywhere... :smoking:

18. well, its not like i was being completely dangerous about it, i skate on the road alot. this one just so happened to not notice us. but il be up and about in like, two weeks if all goes well, il be fine. hurts like a bitch tho, and this weed is doing nothing but giving me a headache, :(

19. Seizure, torn open arm, concussion. Yeah, not THAT hurt? I'd fucking sue that bitch. No fucking excuse for texting and driving. The ONLY reason I'd want to become a police officer is to pull over the stupid fucking cunts that do this and fine them as hard as legally possible.

20. lol, at least i didnt die, or any permanent damage, right? im not gonna sue her, but yeah im pretty pissed. apperantly she didnt even check if i was ok, she just got out of her car and hid behind an electrical box. i assume she was trying to finish her message, ;P if she sues me im countersuing her for sure.