Hit by a car tonight!

Discussion in 'General' started by Soap, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Started out as any ordinary Canadian winters night. I was walking across a city cross walk when someone from behind me decided they wanted to turn left when I was half way across. I was just about at the end, listening to my headphones when, BAM, all of a sudden I was on the ground and adrenalin forcing me to get up and start cursing the driver.
    Apparently I went right over the hood, I found the Toyota Emblem on the ground, and comepletely wrecked the wind shield, she had to get a towtruck to get it fixed because she couldnt see out of it. Other then a scratch on my face and a bruised ass, I am perfectly fine, the windshield not so much....:eek:

It ended up being an attractive girl, who sold me a 26er at the LCBO about 25 minutes before. Haha.

Now im just gettin hammered and just bought an OZ of some amazing chronic, because I got laid off today too!!!

I need some good vibes today GC!

2. Well, I'm glad you're all right!

3. My girl and I T-Boned a car tonight on the way home. Old lady who ran a red light. Nasty wreck and lucky to be on here talking to all of you tonight.

My head hurts like fuck from the airbag...

Smoke up man, and be merry. Sorry about getting laid off and hitting someone.

4. Fuck..cant imagine what it feels like to get blindsided by a car listening to music

5. Thanks Hemp and Heinous.
    But I didnt hit anyone, they hit me with the car as I was crossing the intersection, if I dint make that clear I apologize.

6. Well, sorry for someone hitting you, then. :(

This lady just ran a red light and stopped dead in the intersection and we plowed right into her. Cops, ambulances all that came around about 3 hours ago. I was knocked out cold, heard my screaming girl and awoke, ran to her side, tried my best to rip her door open and get her out.

Luckily everyone was safe. I'm glad you're still around to chat as well.

7. Thats horrible too, I dont think iv ever been in a car accident. Ah well this will be something to write about in my memoirs!

Good thing benefits exists, my neck is killing me!

8. I've never been in a car accident with a girlfriend until now. Its a good thing I know that in times of duress I can count of my self to do what I have to. I may have been knocked out cold, but when I came to I was proud to know that I can handle the situation if it arises. :hello:

But, fuck that 35-40mph impact fuckin' hurts! Along with the airbag sockin' me right in the jaw...

9. This is your chance man! SUE!!!!! It's your ticket to a free ride off someone else, you won't get too many in this life, so I'd take it if I were you.

Actually i probably wouldn't, there's been times i could of sued people for shit but I didn't because I'm far to forgiving and kind, though it's gotten me absolutely nowhere/nothing in this world. You gotta be a total douchebag for life to treat you good I guess.

10. I would never go against my principles and values like that.

11. Glad your ok, hope you got checked out just in case?

12. [​IMG]
    5G - "Lowest Point" - Complete the mission 'Roman's Sorrow'

13. What song were you listening to?

14. What's the moral to the story? "Pay attention when you are walking in the street, that's the only place for the cars to drive". There was a dude here in sactown that got run over by a train listening to headphones too. Deetdadeee! Pay attention, you need to be aware of what is going on around you . . . . geez, you can't always blame the person who hit you if you weren't paying attention. Sorry you were hit and sorry if you are in pain, load a bowl and be thankful you get another chance to smoke some herb.

15. It was something by Immortal Technique, because I just discovered their musical brilliance a few days prior.

16. Good question! lol!

17. Yeah I wouldn't either like I said, but if I could bring myself to be a total fuckhead I would definitely do it. Unfortunately I'm stuck bein mr. nice guy I guess.

18. #18 DirtyPete, Dec 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2008
    Holy shit dude, you're canadian?

19. aw man i love IM, i was going to see them last saturday but couldnt cause i had to work. but then i ended up calling out...and still not going.

anyyyyways sorry to hear about the hit and glad your here!

20. Immortal Technique is only 1 rapper.