Hit and run survivors!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cdutchiee, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Alrighty so as much as it pains my ego to admit this, I was the victim of a mo-fuckin hit and run recently!

I'm a confident girl, and I feel as though I'm good looking so I never have very many issues when he comes to guys. I broke up with my boyfriend a couple months ago nd I've been staying away from guys for the most part since the break up. Recently I spend the night with a friend, we hooked up and dabbed all not. Now it's been over a week and no call or texts! All I got was a damn Facebook poke >:eek:

The positive side is that I'm pretty content in my single life & I'm not looking for a relationship so this isn't too much of a big deal to me. But It hurts my confidence a little! Anyways I'm gunna roast a bowl and forget about this business- just thought I'd start a thread for you guys to vent out your shitty hit and run stories! :p

Buds, beaches, and bootys <3

2. Yup

I met this cool chick at the gym I go to. We hung out a few times then had sex. Never heard from her again.

Sucks big time

3. When I sleep with people I never expect them to contact me. So if they do it's a pleasant surprise.

4. #4 Philosiraptor, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    All right so I smoked with this girl, watched some movies, lost the big v-card to her. (I had to force myself to cum:cool:)

Went home the next day, texted her, and never talked to her again.:(

Was it the post-sex silent fart, was it the crappy mids blunt that we smoked prior to sex, where did it all go wrong?

I'm not a very good story teller but she was mucho caliente.

5. Is there some kind of unspoke rule about casual hookups (really they're just one night stands)? If I'm just doing you tonight, whats the point of further contact? We both got off (hopefully) and life goes on. Or is it that sex, even casual, has to lead to a relationship?

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUddL7AqSd0]barkays hit and run - YouTube[/ame]

7. Kind of a long drawn out hit and run...

Me and my ex split, so I hit up a girl i knew to be my rebound. Our relationship was mostly physical, spent a lot of nights together, spooned each other when we were feeling down, confided in each other, etc...

And then one day.... nothing. wouldn't respond to my calls or texts, actually went to her house and knocked on her door, her car was there, but no answer. She's been suicidal so I was very concerned...

Anyway, she sent me a message on FB, turns out her phone broke, that's why she never texted or called back. She said she wanted to see me soon. About a week later, she was in a "relationship" (according to FB). Sent her a message, "Relationship?". No response, and i've seen her online a number of times.

So that makes two girls in a row that have completely cut off all contact with me.

Fuck em.

8. I've been in a few hit and run incidents, but I was always the runner... so...