Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hit a pipe like a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SpiritualPlum, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I got to thinking... When you have water in your mouth, you can open your mouth looking down by inhaling through the same small hole (gurgles like a bong). Say I tried this while hitting a piece, would it go through the water?

2. i've tried this once. mouth tasted like bong water afterwards. never again.

3. living in wisconsin can make some go insane and have ideas like this, know from experience :p

nah man just buy a bub or bong.

:cool:.

4. it works but it's really hard not to drool while taking a hit...in highschool me and my friends went through a phase when we smoked joints like that...but it was kinda sloppy and we quit doing it.

5. I imagine it would either go really, really well or really, really terribly.
    The positive would be a bong hit in your mouth, which would be kind of cool.
    The negative... have you ever smelled bong water? No way I want that shit in my mouth.

I say try it and decide if it's worth ever doing again ;)

6. i tried it, but with juice and swallowed it every hit so it wouldnt get dirty, it was aight but barely did anything, cooled down the smoke a lil i guess

7. Not even you really cant hit a bong, the only that's close is a bubbler as in the sense they both use water to filter the smoke.

8. yea u can do it, just make sure to spit out the water. its not worth it though, just hit the bowl